Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Anniversary Card | Ellen Hutson - Whimsy Stamps - Simon Says Stamp

 


Hello!

I've got a real product mash-up for you today using some of my favorites from Ellen Hutson, Whimsy Stamps and Simon Says Stamp! The Mondo Gerbera Daisy Stamp Set from Ellen Hutson has long been a favorite and I watercolored it in a palette of pinks & peaches! The flower was die cut and I added an extra die cut to the back for strength.

Next, I stamped the background circular pattern on an A2 card panel using the Simon Says Stamp's "AMAZING" clear stamp set and my MISTI. The panel was spritzed with shimmer mist and spattered with gold metallic watercolor for a bit of sparkle!

I glued the background panel onto the front of an A2 top-folding card base and popped up the flower stem with foam tape. I cut the "HAPPY" Large Word Die, from Whimsy Stamps, from both black card stock and hot pink glitter paper, glued them into place and stamped the word sentiment underneath to finish up the card! I really like the abstract circle pattern in the background - it looks like both flowers and fireworks! in this design!

Thanks so much for joining me today and happy crafting! 

Rachelle 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! All the stamping is wonderful and I love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete