Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Birthday Cards | MFT Stamps - "Picture Perfect Party Animals" Stamp Set


Hello!

I've got tons of late summer birthdays and so it's time to start cranking out the cards! I shopped my stash for some fun kids' imagery and landed on the older MFT Stamps' "BB Perfect Party Animals" Stamp Set! I've had this set for a few years and don't know why I waited so long to use it because I had a blast coloring these cuties!! 



I began by inking the background with Pink & Main's "Rainbow Fun" Stencil and four Catherine Pooler Inks. I sprayed the background panels with shimmer mist and spattered them with several colors of metallic watercolors - they really shine in the light! The panels were trimmed to 4" x 5.25" and adhered onto a top-folding A2 card base.


The party animal images were stamped onto 100# white card stock, watercolored and trimmed around the square frame. I die cut the photo frames with an inset window, inserted the colored images into the opening and stamped the sentiment at the bottom. 



I stamped/die cut the words "Happy", glued them each to a black die cut and attached them to the top of the photo frames. A black shadow frame was adhered to the card front, the party animal toppers were popped up with foam tape and a few rainbow sequins finished up this fun card set!

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!
Rachelle

CHALLENGES:





4 comments:

  1. Your coloring is amazing! I really love the brightness and details of your cards. Thank you for joining our Make My Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, Rachelle, what a troupe of party animals this is, lol. Love the brilliant party colors, too - so fun! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards.
    Thank you for sharing it.
    Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very cute and fun these birthday cards are. Perfect background too! So glad you joined us for our Birthday challenge at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete