Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Birthday Card | Lawn Fawn - Sweet Smiles - CTS #275



Hi there - thanks for joining me today!

This card is a submission for CAS(E) this Sketch #275.

 CAS(E) this Sketch! #275

This card came together pretty quickly using the "Sweet Smiles" stamp/die set from Lawn Fawn. I stamped/colored/die cut the gumball machine. I then die cut a scalloped circle from the blue Swiss dot paper, backed it with craft foam and attached a small strip of striped paper along the left side. 

I prepped a small piece of black card stock with my anti-static powder tool, stamped the word "sweet" with VersaMark ink, embossed it with Lawn Fawn's white embossing powder and trimmed it down to size. The gumball machine and sentiment were popped off the card front with foam tape to add some dimension and the card was finished off with a Wink of Stella to give the image some sparkly reflection. I really like the bright, graphic look of this card.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Rachelle

1 comment: