Thursday, July 18, 2024

Birthday Card | Krafty Chicks Challenge #725 CAS


Hi!

I'm back with another CAS design for this week's theme over at the Krafty Chicks Challenge and as usual, I needed a few more birthday cards! This older monster set from MFT needed a little love and I chose to pair this happy guy with a variegated washi tape border underneath and a simple stamped sentiment to finish the cards! Easy Peasy! Sometimes I just need a well-designed birthday card that doesn't require special padding and extra postage - this one fits the bill! (I know I could have added googly eyes for my little great-nephews, but I restrained myself!)


I love seeing your CAS creations so please and link them up over at challenge #725 this week and be sure to head over to the Krafty Chicks' Blogs and leave them some love!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute great choice of colors too. Way to go friend! Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so much fun Rachelle. I love the cute monsters and the washi tape looks awesome. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete