Thursday, June 13, 2024

Christmas Card | Krafty Chicks Challenge #720 - "Christmas" Week


 Hello and welcome to Christmas Week at the Krafty Chicks Challenge!

I wish it felt a bit more wintery here in North Carolina but the temperatures are about to explode into the upper 90's this weekend! I love it here in the winter but the summers can be brutal!

This mini-slimline design came together as I was trying to use up some pattern paper scraps in my Christmas folder! I simply mixed-n-matched a couple scraps together with a vintage Santa image to create this collage-style card! A tiny spring clip was added to a mini tag with ribbon and velvet rickrack accents. Buttons and brads finished up the design as the key embellishments!

I hope you will join us this week for some winter inspiration! Please stop by and share some love with the Krafty Chicks!

The KRAFTY CHICKS!

2 comments:

  1. So wonderful friend, love the details the father christmas is my favorite, it has a real vintage fun feel. Have a great day. Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card Rachelle. The rich traditional colours are beautiful and I love the retro image. Sorry I'm so late commenting. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete