Thursday, June 20, 2024

All Occasion Card | Krafty Chicks Challenge #721 - CAS Week

 

Hey there!

It's everyone's favorite challenge week over at the Krafty Chicks Challenge - Clean & Simple!


This challenge can sometimes pose a problem for me but in this case, I dreamt about this design one night and then I woke up and created it with a little help from my favorite washi tape pattern! My hubby tells me I have crafting on the brain at all times and I think he might be right!

I stamped the Jeep image onto 130# white card stock and then watercolored\fussy cut it on the outside line. I brushed the outside edge with a black Sharpie marker to get rid of the white paper outline and covered the back completely with foam tape. I ran a line of the tire track washi tape at an angle on the front of a top-folding A2 card base, popped the Jeep in place along the top and stamped the sentiment using my MISTI. I was so happy with the way this design turned out and it's going to a very special older couple who actually still drive a convertible Jeep and because they both have beautiful white hair, their license plate reads..."Q-TIPS"!

I hope you will join us this week with your CAS creations and leave some love for the Krafty Chick Gals! 

Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting!
Rachelle

5 comments:

  1. Rachelle, that is one very cool card and the red envie just makes it perfect! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool, Rachelle! I don't think there's any other way for us to be but to have "crafty brain" 24/7, is there? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card, coloring and the image wonderful. Have a great day friend! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card! Love that layout, like the Jeep is driving at a fun angle, bumping along. Hubby wants one of these, don’t matter the colour but I’m liking the red you’ve picked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are always so awesome! LOVE your style lady!! Miss seeing you at our challenges ... come join us when you can ... you're always such an inspiration! We will be sharing some of your generous goodies in our July TOB! Thanks again my friend! Happy 4th of July week!

    ReplyDelete