Thursday, June 6, 2024

All Occasion Card | Krafty Chicks Challenge #719 - Stamps Week

 


Hello!

It's "Stamps" Week over at the Krafty Chicks Challenge and I hope you will join us with your wonderful stamped (Digital or Inked) creations!


I chose to use a couple of digital stamps from Graciellie Designs for this sunny, summery design! I sized the separate images to fit an A7 card front, printed it out on 110# white card stock and watercolored the image. The image was trimmed down to 4.75" x 6.75" and attached to a dark yellow panel, which was then glued to the A7 card base. I added a die cut word sentiment and a spattering of sequins to finish up the card.

We would love to have you share your stamped projects with us this week and be sure to visit the Krafty Chicks to see their wonderful creations and say 'Hello!"

The KRAFTY CHICKS!

Rachelle

4 comments:

  1. Nice stamp and awesome coloring great card friend, have a nice day! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful card Rachelle. Your flowers are amazing and your colouring is fantastic. Such a happy card. Have a great week lovely x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My watercolor paper gets jammed in my printer so I cannot watercolor digi images. Any suggestions on that fix? Your card is beautiful as always .Love sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous flowers. I love your watercoloring, always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete