Thursday, April 25, 2024

Valentine's Day Card | MFT - Pure Innocence "Love You Bunches" | Krafty Chicks Challenge #713 - All Occasions


Hello!

Here's a CAS paper piecing project for "All Occasions" week at the Krafty Chicks Challenge! This 'Pure Innocence' cutie is entitled  "Love You Bunches" and while this card could be used for lots of different reasons, I sent out several of these for Valentine's Day!

The image was stamped both on white and polka dot papers with VersaFine Ink. The dotted dress was fussy cut and set aside. I watercolored and die cut the PI image, adding one additional blank die cut to the back. The dotted dress was glued onto the watercolor image and backed with foam dots.

I die cut the pink card stock strip with a border die. trimmed it to fit an A2 card front and adhered it into place. I popped the image on top, stamped the sentiment and added several translucent pink hearts to finish up this card! I hope you'll head over and join us this week with your All Occasion Projects!

The Krafty Chicks'!

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are adorable Rachelle. I love the cute PI image and your colouring is awesome. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and love the coloring on the little girl. Awesome and have a great day! Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and adorable card! Your paper piecing is flawless, I can’t tell the dress was fussy cut at all. I agree this card is suitable for other occasions as well. Have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete