Thursday, April 18, 2024

Birthday Card | Graciellie Designs - "Cupcake Wishes" | Krafty Chicks Challenge #712 Week 3 CAS

 


Hey there!


It's week #3 over at Krafty Chicks Challenge and that means CAS! I decided to go with one of my favorite birthday images from Graciellie Designs' "Cupcake Wishes" digital stamp set and I absolutely LOVE this cupcake image!

I printed the image on 80# white card stock, watercolored and trimmed it to fit an A2-sized card base. The wide sentiment is from one of my most-used stamp sets, Simon Says Stamps' "Birthday Greetings." This great set has nothing but birthday sentiments in all sizes/fonts and has a matching die set as well! The heat-embossed sentiment was cut to size and glued onto the card front.

I also made a second color way for a very special little girl who loves PINK and here is that version -


I hope you will join us over at the Krafty Chicks Challenge for some 'Clean & Simple" FUN!

The Chicks!





Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. Two stunning cards Rachelle. Your colouring is amazing and the cupcakes look good enough to eat. I hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs, Denise x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrumptious cupcake!! Beautifully coloured in vibrant colours. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete