Friday, March 29, 2024

Birthday Card | Angie Blom Digital Designs - "Thanks, Let It Bee" Stamp Set

 


Happy Good Friday!

Today I've got a couple of card designs using the great digi stamp set, "Thanks, Let It Bee", from Angie Blom Digital Designs! Angie does such a get job mixing and matching her elements and she even lays out a full page of card front designs that you just print directly! Easy peasy! I really recommend heading over to her store and looking around for yourself!


I mass produced over two dozen cards using 5 different designs and they all started by printing the card fronts onto 80# white card stock. Using a honey comb stencil, I ink blended the pattern around the designs using Distress Oxides. The panels were spritzed with shimmer spray and spattered with gold watercolors. I went back in after they were dry and ink blended just a little bit more around the edges with Black Soot, trimmed them down to 4" x 5.25." and attached them to an A2 black cardstock panel.


I painted the images with watercolors in a very loose, gestural way and each panel only took about 10 minutes to complete. The card fronts were adhered onto top-folding A2 card bases and a few golden sequins finished up the designs! I'm so glad that I made a stash of these - they are such bright, happy cards and I can't wait to send them all out to spread a bit of sunshine to the recipients!


Thanks a million for buzzing by today and happy crafting!

Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. Over two dozen cards - that's awesome! Love the design of these, the backgrounds and the colouring are excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with bees lately on my cards. I don't know what it is but I love them and I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete