Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Anniversary Card | Concord & 9th - "Sweet As Pie" Bundle



Hello!

I've got a cute anniversary card for you today! This creation went out to a very special couple who celebrate their anniversary on Pi Day - 3/14/15! I couldn't resist this punny design which showcases Concord & 9th's adorable bundle, "Sweet As Pie." 

I stamped the gingham background with red die ink onto white card stock and cut it with the fringed tablecloth die. I brushed the small fringe pieces in different directions to give it more dimension and glued it to a kraft card base; the overhanging edge was cut with scissors.

I die cut the pie pieces and inked them with Distress Oxides. I added lots of tiny blueberries with pearlized watercolors on the base circle so they would show up through that detailed latticed pie crust! (see below!) The three pie pieces were glued together and a bit of sparkling glitter was added on top to highlight a sugar dusting! The pie was popped up with foam tape on top of the table cloth and the sentiment was stamped onto the background.

I die cut/assembled/attached the two small pieces for the pie server and added the small heart embellishments to finish up the card! I was so happy with the finished design on this one! YAY!


Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see you are back stamping and I love this pie and not sure why I never bought it. It can be used for so many different occasions.

    ReplyDelete