Saturday, July 22, 2023

All Occasion Card | Graciellie Design - "Vintage Peony 2" Digital Stamp Set | Guest Designer


Hello!

Here's a "Pretty In Peach" Shaker Card featuring Gracie's NEW Vintage Peony 2 Stamp Set! I really love this amazing release full of these well-drawn images! 


I loosely watercolored the background image and spattered it with pearlized paint. The panel was trimmed and mounted to a black card base - but I didn't stop there! I die cut three decorative frames, glued them together and adhered an acetate panel to the back. Skinny strips of foam tape were adhered behind the frame, shaker bits were piled onto the center of the card front and the acetate window was pressed into place on top. 


The word sentiment is from an older Graciellie set which was printed, die cut and adhered into place with strong two-sided tape. I think there are at least fifty ways to color these beautiful images and I'm just getting started! 

Thanks so much for joining me today and happy crafting!
Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment