Thursday, August 19, 2021

Autumn Card | Pink & Main - "Harvest Greetings"


Hello!

Pink & Main's August Release is this FRIDAY and I can't wait for you to see all of the great new stamp sets, stand-alone dies, tear-off tapes/adhesive sheets and best of all...glitters in awesome fall colors! I used the NEW "Pumpkin Spice" Glitter on my sentiment die cut and it's super fine with tons of interesting colors in the blend! 

I stamped, colored and die cut all of my images from the NEW "Harvest Greetings" Stamp & Die Sets. I just love all of the scene-building images included in this set that can be used for many other occasions! This is an unusual card size, 3.75" X 7", not quite a slimline or a mini slimline but somewhere in the middle. I ink blended the panel with Distress Oxide Inks (Tumbled Glass/Mermaid Lagoon for the sky and Crushed Olive/Peeled Paint for the grass), and added some soft, golden rays using the "Sunshine Layers" Stencil in Mustard Seed. I spritzed the panel with water, spattered it with gold watercolor and attached it to the card base 

I die cut the large sentiment from heavy-weight black card stock two times and adhered the NEW "Pumpkin Spice" Glitter to one of the cuts. All of the pieces were attached to the inked panel with either glue or foam tape and I added some of the gold "Sparkle Gems" to finish up this pumpkin patch scene!

Please stop by the Pink & Main shop this FRIDAY to check out all of the great new Halloween/Autumn products!

Happy crafting and have a wonderful day! 
Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. He's one happy scarecrow protecting pumpkins,beautifully blended background and fabulous sparkly sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute scarecrow. I don't think I have a single scarecrow in my stash! How is that even possible? Love the sunbeams behind him too!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet scarecrow Rachelle! Gorgeous background and fabulous sparkly sentiment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete