Saturday, August 21, 2021

Back To School Magnetic Book Mark | Picket Fence Studios - "Your Next Book Dear" Stamps/Die Sets


It's back to school time!

Here's a quick project for the kids as they head back to the classroom, reminding them to have a great day! I used one of the cute 'book reader' images from the latest "Dear" set, "Your Next Book Dear". As you can see, this set has wonderful, positive sentiments for students and teachers alike!



I stamped, colored and die cut the girl reading her book, brushing just a bit of pearl onto her glasses! I cut a piece of royal blue card stock 1.75" x 7", scored/folded it in the middle and die cut the ends with a fishtail banner die. The sentiment, "Have a Great School Day", was heat embossed on the front and the die cut was glued on top. I adhered two small magnets, one to each side of the interior flaps, which allows the reader to clip this bookmark over the top of a few pages of a favorite book! I had to search for my ancient college dictionary for this photo prop and it reminded me of how much I love to look up words in an actual book! 

Thanks so much for joining me today and happy crafting!
Rachelle

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful bookmark,I suppose most of the syllabus is online now,love to read an actual book as you say,only problem is how much space they take up

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh that bookmark is so sweet Rachell! I love that little girls face and you've colored her hair so fun and colorful, great idea for kids & teachers!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete