Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter Card | Stampendous Cross


He is Risen and I hope everyone is having Blessed Easter Day! 

I would like to share this Easter Card with you today that features an ink-blended background and a older framed stamped image from Stampendous. This card was fairly easy to put together and I was very happy with the ink blending result - it really looks like the minute just before the sun rises above the horizon and the sky is aglow. 

I hope that everyone is staying safe and I am praying for healing during this very uncertain time.

Challenges:





Thanks for joining me!

Rachelle

7 comments:

  1. He is risen indeed. Happy Easter hun. Your card is stunning. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Rachelle. He certainly has risen!!! I hope you had a good Easter even though it was in lockdown.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Easter card!! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.....a gorgeous background. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and beautiful background colors. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your background. The image you have used on your card is pretty wonderful. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete