Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas Card | MFT's "Filled with Joy" Card Kit


Hey There!

Well we had a couple of very early snow days this week here in central North Carolina and it definitely got everyone in the mood for Christmas! This great card kit got my holiday card making MOJO going way back in October and the possibilities are endless...I LOVE it!

I started with a horizontal top-folding A-2 white card base. I cut a 5.5” X 3” piece of white card stock and sprayed it with blue shimmer mist – after it dried, it was glued onto a 5.5” X 3.25” piece of black card stock. The snowman pieces and letters were die cut from card stock and glitter paper. I lightly sponged rosy cheeks onto the face and then assembled the snowman image. I positioned the negative die cut for the word “joy” onto the center of the sprayed panel and used it as a template to align/glue down the letters…it works like a charm every time! This panel was adhered onto the card base and the snowman was popped into place with foam tape. Moonshine snowflakes were added and the card was finished off with a thin strip of the same red glitter paper glued down on top of the pin striped paper. I really like the clean, graphic feel of this card and hope you do, too!


This card was entered in the "Joyful" Time Out Challenges #124. 
 Time Out Challenges #124 - Joyful

I have several other card designs using this same set that I will be sharing in the next few days. Enjoy!

Thanks for joining me!
Rachelle 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, and very joyful indeed. Love the sparkle, the plaid and the stripes. Thank so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete