Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas Card | Essentials by Ellen - Julie Ebersole's "Mountain Holiday"




Hey There!

I’m schussing straight into Christmas with Julie Ebersole’s "Mountain Holiday" Stamp Set from the Essentials by Ellen Line – Ellen Hutson, LLC. I blended a distress oxide background panel, spritzed it with shimmer spray and sponged a snow fall pattern with pearl ink onto the sky using MFT’s “Snowfall” Stencil. I really like the graphic feel of this snowfall with these simple skiing designs. The images were all stamped, colored and die cut – I stacked/glued several cuts of the skier image together to give it a bit more “weight”.

I cut the ski slope panel from white card stock, sprayed it heavily with shimmer mist and then added texture with the stitched dies at the bottom - the sentiment was stamped in the corner using the MISTI. The snowfall panel was adhered onto the front of an A-2 top-folding card base and the mountains were glued into place on the panel. The ski slope was adhered on top and the skier was popped off using foam tape. I brushed a generous line of Wink of Stella behind her skis to indicate her trail down the slope.


Thanks for joining me today!

Rachelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment