Monday, July 30, 2018

Birthday Card | MFT's - Uncorked/Wine Service


Hey there!

This birthday card features a couple of great products from My Favorite Things’ | Uncorked Stamp Set & Wine Service Die-namics

I chose coordinating pattern papers for this card because I wanted to keep the glasses & wine bottles simple. I used a brick embossing folder to give texture to the background paper and speckled it with a bit of gold paint. I die cut all of the images in several coordinating colors – maroon, dark green, bronze and gold; this gave me extra pieces I could use to decorate the inside of the card and envelope. I assembled the wine bottle pieces together and created the scene on a 3.75” x 5” panel of Neenah Solar White #110 card stock; a piece of white craft foam was adhered to the back of the panel. I stamped the sentiment onto the inside of an A-2 top-folding white card base using the MISTI and glued my die-cut images into place. 


The front panel was adhered on the center of the card front with strong adhesive and I finished off the outside of the envelope as well.


Thanks for joining me today - Cheers!
Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment