Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Graduation Card | Watts of Occasions - Stampin' Up




Hey there!

I wanted to show you a very simple graduation card featuring one of the creative light bulbs from the Stampin' Up "Watts of Occasions" set. I combined it with sentiments from Lawn Fawn and the great stamp/die set from Pinkfresh Studio's Word Series "Brilliant".

I lightly blended Distress Oxide Ink (Mustard Seed) onto a panel of white pearlized card stock and adhered it to the right side of an A-2 white top-folding card base. The heart bulb was stamped onto the same paper with black VersaFine Ink, colored with distress inks and then fussy cut. To add some color, I added two strips of patterned paper to the left side of the card front.

Using the MISTI, I lined up and stamped the sentiments with the VersaFine Ink and popped the light bulb onto the front of the card with foam tape to give it some dimension. The inside of the card read "Keep Doing That! Happy Graduation!" I LOVE simple, beautiful cards like this one!

Thanks for joining me and have a great day!

Rachelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment