Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Birthday Card | Lawn Fawn - One in a Chameleon



Today I would like to share this cute card with you, which features Lawn Fawn’s “One in a Chameleon" stamp set. The chameleon image was randomly stamped onto the front of an A-2 top-folding card base with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink and then spattered with pearlized paint. Rainbow colors were painted on to white card stock, the chameleon was stamped with black VersaMark ink and die cut. The tree limb was stamped onto wood grain card stock and die cut; multiple leaves were also die cut. 


I die cut MFT’s Die-namics Stitched Rainbow and watercolored it to match my chameleon’s stripes. After a black die cut frame was glued to the card front, the limb/leaves were also glued down. The chameleon and sentiment were popped up with foam taped for added dimension. The rainbow die cut was trimmed and glued into place behind the chameleon and a Wink of Stella was added for a bit of shimmer. I used Waffle Flower’s Rainbow Stamp & Die Set to finish the sentiment on the inside.



This card just makes me smile 😊



Rachelle ❤️

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so pretty! Love the rainbow and how the colors blend onto the chameleon. So clever. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joyce! Lawn Fawn Stamps are wonderful and they brighten my day every time I use them! :)

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness! so cute! LOVE the rainbow!! and that chameleon is just adorable! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Samantha! I received this set as a "freebie" last year and I'm so glad that Lawn Fawn put this set in the latest release! I hope to see a lot more Chameleon cards in the Flickr photo pool!

      Delete
  3. This is so fantastic! What a clever idea to make a rainbow chameleon. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glenda! :) I can't wait to play along with the next challenge!

      Delete
  4. Love it!! Hope you don’t mind if I CASE.

    ReplyDelete