Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Birthday Card | Stampin' Up - Marquee Messages


Hey everyone!

This card came together quickly because of the wonderful marquee image, which can be customized with an unlimited number of sentiments! I  LOVE  this set because it can be used for both masculine and feminine birthdays. 

I created a background on white card stock by blending and spattering Distress Oxide Inks and randomly stamped small retro stars in VersaFine black ink. The marquee was stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink, embossed with clear powder and painted with pearlized watercolors. I fussy cut the image and popped it off of the prepared background with foam tape. Strips of plain and patterned card stock were glued to the bottom of this A-2 top-folding card and some bling was added with new items from Little Things from Lucy’s Cards – Peacock Feather Mix Jewels♥ 

I needed two birthday cards this week so I created a second coloration!


The inside was stamped with small stars from this same set and a sentiment from MFT’s “Aim For the Clouds” stamp set.


Thanks so much for joining me and have a great day!

Rachelle 

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!!! 7-17-2018, I have been on the receiving end many times!!!Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found me! Love you! Shell

    ReplyDelete