Thursday, August 15, 2024

Birthday Card | Krafty Chicks Challenge #729 - CAS

 


Hello!

Thanks for stopping by this week for another CAS Challenge over at the Krafty Chicks! This quick birthday card uses one of my favorite Ellen Hutson Sets - "Voices in My Head" with that giant speech bubble die and cute line drawing! All that I needed to add was a large word die cut and a teeny stamped sentiment to finish up the design! YAY!

Please stop over to see us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week for some clean & simple fun!

Be sure to head over to the Krafty Chicks' Blogs and leave them some love!

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done, great idea with the image peeking out...awesome job! Have a great day! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Love this including the pattern in the thought bubble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic and clever card Rachelle. I love that fun stamp and your colours are gorgeous. I hope you're having a great week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete