Thursday, July 4, 2024

Birthday Card | Krafty Chicks Challenge #723 - "Stamps"

 



Hello!

It's "Stamps" Week over at the Krafty Chicks Challenge and I hope you will join us with all of your creative stamping projects! It's birthday season for me (it seems it's always birthday season!) and I've got a double color way of this digi stamp from Graciellie Design to share today!



This simple corner floral spray can be used in vertical and horizontal positions with lots of space to stamp a greeting! I love it! I printed the image onto 110# white card stock, watercolored and trimmed it down to 3.75" x 5". I spattered the background with diluted paint and added a bit of bokeh effect with some distress oxide that I stenciled through a circle die cut into a piece of scrap paper. The entire panel was spritzed with shimmer mist and spattered with paint. I glued the panel to a top-folding card base and added a few sequins to finish up the design!

Please pop in and say "Hi" to the other Krafty Chicks and check our their awesome projects!

The KRAFTY CHICKS!

Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting!

Rachelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment