Monday, July 10, 2023

Birthday Card | Ellen Hutson - "Mondo Wildflowers"

 


Happy Monday!

Here's a bright bouquet to start your week - from the "Mondo Wildflowers" Stamp Set! I stamped the image onto a pale yellow background and it was watercolored/die cut. If you want to see a quick 2-minute video of this process, I have a reel on my Instagram page of the painting! I edited 60 minutes of the actual watercoloring down to two!

The background was stenciled onto an A2-sized piece of the same yellow card stock and adhered to the card base. I popped the bouquet up with some foam tape and stamped the sentiment using my MISTI. The same bouquet was stamped on the inside with a birthday sentiment in deep pink to match the front flowers; a few embellishments were added to finish up the card front. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!


Take care and happy crafting!
Rachelle  

No comments:

Post a Comment