Thursday, October 21, 2021

Birthday Card | Pink & Main - "Rainbow Wishes" Stamp/Die Set



I've got a shaped shaker card I put together with some of the great new die sets! I love how Michelle creates her stand-alone dies - you can design so many wonderful projects using these items! I've captured a unicorn in this arched shaker card and it's sending out magical birthday wishes!

I started by creating the elongated arched card base using the "Stitched Arches" Dies. I die cut 4 arched frames from raspberry card stock, glued them together in pairs and sandwiched a piece of acetate between the two frames. The colors in the NEW Watercolor Rainbow Paper Pack are truly amazing and I used one of the overall textures as the base for the shaker, cutting it with the large arch and attached it to the card front. I love these jewel tone rainbow colors!!! 


I stamped, colored and die cut one of the adorable unicorn images from the NEW Unicorn Wishes Stamp/Die Set and glued it to the pattern paper. Gold stars were adhered around the unicorn, the shaker bits were piled onto the middle of the card and the shaker window was attached on top with foam tape. To create the black shaker base, I die cut one of the rectangles from the "Notched Corners Die Set", cut it in half and glued the pieces together. The small sentiment was heat embossed with gold powder and the base was attached to the card front just under the shaker frame. I added the large stacked word die from the NEW "Rainbow Friend Dies" Set, combining the same raspberry card stock and the gold shadow cut from the "Foil Cardstock" Paper Pack. A skinny accent strip of the same gold foil paper was added below the sentiments to finish up the card front! I had so much fun capturing a unicorn on this card!

Thanks so much for joining me and have a wonderful day!
Happy Crafting!
Hugs - Rachelle

5 comments:

  1. A brilliant shaker card fit for a little princess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way TOO cute!! I absolutely LOVE this!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty and magical project. So lovely. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make shaker cards look so easy. I have given up on them! I have tried them numerous times, numerous ways and just have no luck! Oh well, we all can't be good at everything right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww this is adorable Rachelle! That little unicorn is so cute and I love the gorgeous bright colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete