Wednesday, July 21, 2021

New Baby Card | Pink and Main - "Just Ducky" Stamp Set


Hello!

Pink & Main's "Stamp of The Month" subscription for July features adorable duck images and punny sentiments in the "Just Ducky" Stamp Set! I decided to create a ‘congratulations’ card for my niece who just had her first baby two weeks ago and the inside of this card reads, "I see lots of rubber duckies and bath toys in your future!" I added an action wobbler under the duck for some interactive fun!

I stamped, colored and die cut the duck image; backing it with two extra blank die cuts since I was using the action wobbler. I ink blended a piece of white card stock with "Salty Ocean" Distress Oxide Ink, spritzed it with pearlized spray, cut it with the A2-sized stitched rectangle die and attached it to the front of an A2 card base. Two additional panels were ink blended - one with "Tumbled Glass" and the other with a combo of "Twisted Citron/Mowed Lawn" DOI's. The green panel was die cut with a grass edge and glued to the "Tumbled Glass" piece.

I die cut light yellow card stock using the largest size of the Reverse Scallop Circle Dies and stacked/glued several of these cuts together. Using the negative cut, I traced the circle onto the sky/grass panel and hand cut the shape. I added a die cut piece of the pale blue glitter paper from the "Summer Glitter Paper" Pack to the bottom to create my duck pond and glued the yellow scallop circle on top. The circular scene was attached to the card front and the duck was attached with the action wobbler. The sentiment from the "Butterfly Sketches" Stamp Set was stamped, fussy cut and glued to the front: a few blue sequins finished up the card!

Challenges:







Thanks so much for joining me and have a wonderful day!
Take care - Rachelle

6 comments:

  1. That duck looks so happy, fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely adorable image and card,love the happy smiles,glorious weather here,too hot for long walks even at the beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that little duck is adorable Rachelle and it's colored beautiful! Gorgeous circle design and I love the sparkly pond! So happy you joined us over at Try it on Tuesday my friend :)
    Take care, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely diecut layering, super colours and colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe, come back again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! hanks for sharing your projects at Crafting Happiness Challenges! Hope you'll link up in this week's challenge as well if you haven't already.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at TIOT with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for TIOT
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete