Friday, May 7, 2021

All Occasion Card | Alphabet Challenge "C" is for Coffee or Chocolate...take your pick!

 


Happy Friday!

I'm the host for the Alphabet Challenge this time and I've chosen my favorite dynamic duo for the letter "C" - Coffee or Chocolate! Take your pick for this challenge and I can't wait to see what you come up with! This card is definitely a mash-up and I've used great products from Rachel Vass Designs, Pink & Main, MFT Stamps, and The Greetery! I was lucky enough to win this beautiful coffee cup image from Rachel Vass Designs and used it as my focal point for the Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge 256!


I sized, printed, colored and die cut the image using The Greetery's "Crimped Frame Die" and stamped the sentiment from the "Cozy Cup Stamp Set".  I stenciled a panel with Pink & Main's "Petite Petals" pattern using Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Inks. I spattered this panel with pearl shimmer mist and applied Nuvo "Moonstone" Glimmer Paste through MFT's now-retired "Mandala" Stencil with my palette knife. Once this panel was dry, I trimmed it to 4.75" x 6.75" and attached it to an A7 card base.


I trimmed a piece of coordinating polka dot paper from Pink & Main's "Enchanted Garden" Paper Pack, backed it with a piece of chip board and wrapped it with yellow baker's twine. This piece was adhered with Scor-tape and I popped the coffee image on top with double thick foam tape to finish up the card. That sparkly mandala image really shimmers off the inked background and is so pretty IRL!

Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope you have a fantastic weekend! Take care!

Challenges:





Rachelle

12 comments:

  1. A wonderful image, beautifully coloured and showcased against a fabulous background as always, love the texture

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a different and unique image this is. So pretty and I love how your card came out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So incredibly beautiful - yes, coffee! With a side of chocolate silk pie would be fantastic - that Greetery crimped die always make me yearn for pie!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Rachelle! Love that image, such pretty coloring! I also love that embossed image in the background, so subtle and sparkly! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love how you created the background. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and image Rachelle! I love how you created the background with all of the sparkle, so pretty!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful card....love your gorgeous tea cups, just perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely image you have the whole card isn beautiful thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love your design, perfectly colored too! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your coloring of that delicate hand and teacup image! The blue stenciled background and sparkly mandala stenciled image really make your card sign. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Rachelle. Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, so beautiful Rachelle! love that background!

    Thank you so very much for playing along in our 400th challenge over at Creative Knockouts! Good Luck and I hope to see you again next challenge!

    ReplyDelete