Monday, March 15, 2021

Baby Shower Card | Sparkles Monthly Challenge - #138 "Babies"


 Hello!

Today we start a new theme over on the Sparkles Monthly Challenge - "Babies!"  

I love bartering with my crafty friends and I made this card in exchange for some homemade face masks! I have had the quilt die from MFT Stamps for years and this is the first time I have used it! I die cut the quilt block from 4 different papers and assembled it on a square of white card stock. This panel was layered onto a square card base.


The onesie, letters and mini heart were die cut and attached together. The sentiment was stamped and this piece was adhered with foam tape to finish the card. Thanks so much for joining me today and for taking the time to comment! 

I have decided to cut back a bit on my Design Team commitments and so this will be my final post for the wonderful Sparkles Team! I have enjoyed the themes and getting to know the other ladies over the past year and I know I will see them out in blog land!

Take care and stay safe! Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! Love your overall design ... just PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful quilted background Rachelle perfect to showcase the onesie,stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby card Rachelle, I love the quilt die you used! We will miss you at Sparkles Monthly :)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete