Thursday, February 18, 2021

Gift Tag | Jaded Blossom - Day #4 February Release | "Handcrafted With Patience"

Hey There! 

It's Thursday and time to reveal the fantastic "Freebie" from this month's Jaded Blossom Release! It's a set entitled "Handcrafted With Patience" and I think I will probably wear this stamp set out before I'm done with it! I always stamp something on the back of every card - along with my signature/year - and the clipped note image is perfect for adding your own crafty notions to personalize your project!

February Freebie 


Free Stamp Set for customers that spend $40 or more before tax and shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 2/21 11:59am pst or while supplies last.

My tag was stamped, colored and die cut. I matched my coloration to the fabric patterns on these handmade masks and attached the image to a die cut base made from the Scallop Rectangle Dies I. I stamped, colored and fussy cut the scissors image from the Kawaii Crafts Stamp Set and popped it off the tag with foam tape. An assortment of coordinating embellishments and ribbons were added to finish off this large tag. 

Thanks so much for joining me for another Jaded Blossom Sneak Day and I hope you will stop by again tomorrow, Friday 2/19, for RELEASE DAY! I will be Blog Hopping with the amazing Jaded Blossom Designers and there will be some awesome inspiration along the way!

Please take care and stay safe!
Rachelle

5 comments:

  1. You have showcased these stamps sets perfectly Rachelle each card has been stunning,take care Meg x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this is brilliant and definately me today!!! Love the colours you have gone for, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Tag! I love the colors!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. It just spoke to me. I can't imagine why. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete