Friday, February 19, 2021

Crafty Treat Pail | Jaded Blossom - February Release Day & Blog Hop

Hey Everyone - Happy Fri-YAY!!  

Now if you're here from Michelle's Blog, "Scrappin With My Bug, you're in the right place, if you're just passing through, start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing!  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here's my project for today's hop!


This sweet treat pail is filled to the brim with chocolate for a favorite crafty friend! I've never been able to pass up the $1 section at Target and I've got a whole seasonal collection of their small metal pails! When I worked in an office, I used to keep these pails filled candy for anyone who happened to dropped by my cube and let me tell you...I went through a lot of Hershey's Kisses! I never knew if it was my scintillating conversation or if they were just trying to get through their 3:00 PM slump! ; )

This project is actually easy to put together, albeit a bit time consuming, but it's a great visual display and can be personalized for any recipient! I used tons of stamps from the new release - "Handmade With Care", "Kawaii Crafts""Kawaii Art" and "Paper Hoarder". All of the images were stamped/watercolored to match the color palette of my polka dot pail and fussy cut. I painted some thin bamboo skewers with coordinating acrylic paint and once dry, cut each one in half.  All of the crafty images were either adhered directly to the end of a skewer or layered onto small die cut shapes (Label Shape Dies I) and then attached. I added small punched hearts to the labels and ribbon ties to each skewer.


I adhered a 4" styrofoam ball to the bottom of the pail with a couple of large glue dots, stuck the skewers into the ball at varying heights and filled the rest of the pail with lots of chocolate! The small "Handmade With Care" Tag was tied to the handle to finish up this crafty project!



Regular Price for the Release Package is $141.99

 Free Stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before tax and shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 2/21 11:59am pst or while supplies last.

HANDCRAFTED WITH PATIENCE

CUSTOMER TREAT

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....


Just in case you get lost, here is the entire Blog Hop Line-Up:

Thanks so much for hopping with me today and stay safe!

Rachelle

17 comments:

  1. Brilliant selection of stamped and beautiful coloured images Rachelle,love the bucket of sweet treats too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project with wonderful images and embellishments.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the things you've been making with this release have been adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I LOVE the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachelle those pails are too adorable... I hope my Target carries them. This release has so many incredible things. I love the Handcrafted set and all those fun items. Lots of friends that craft would really appreciate one of these cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love How you embellish this card. Very creativ. Luck person Who Get this ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Look at these goodies!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you decorated this treat pail with all the crafty goodies! Fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun idea!
    Love the tape cut
    out.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, Rachelle! Your projects are always so creative. I love the color theme and all of the different stamps and details you've added to this bucket of fun. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable release with so many possibilities great job on your crafty dea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect release to nudge those gifts toward... here have a treat and, oh by the way, look at what I spent hours making for you. Tee hee. Sure beats the glass jar I had on my desk. Super cute and well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SOOOO freaking cute !!! Awesome projects all week long !!! Thank you so much for being our GD this month !! ~ michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww this is so cute Rachelle! What an awesome design and I love of the adorable crafty images!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete