Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Thanksgiving Card | Sparkles Monthly Challenge - “Shaped” Card


Hello!

Our new theme at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog is to create a shaped card and I decided to get a jump start on my Thanksgiving cards with this pretty pumpkin!

I created this image in the Cricut Design Space and die cut all of the pieces. After adding some ink blending, I assembled the card, tied a hemp bow around the stem and added some sequins to finish it up.  This project came together pretty quickly and will be great to mass produce before Christmas Cards take over my drawing table!

The Design Team has created some really wonderful inspiration and we can’t wait to see your shaped card designs over in our Sparkles GalleryThanks so much for stopping by!

Additional Challenges:




Rachelle

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous design and shading on the card elements,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous. I wish I had your imagination and vision. You turn out such stunning cards. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...this is amazing! I am a pushover for anything pumpkin! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pumpkin shaped card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome creation ... love the pumpkin shape! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachelle! This is great, I love the details you added- the sequins, the sparkle and shading, the twine bow - all make for such a pretty and fun card. Glad you stopped by at the Paper Funday Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Rachelle! I love the pumpkin shape and added twine, such a perfect Thanksgiving card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. An awesome creation Teamie. Sorry I haven't been about, I have been away for seven days. I am home eight then away again five. Hope you are all well.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun shape. Love the font of the sentiment.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Fall Colors challenge.

    ReplyDelete