Thursday, February 20, 2020

Sympathy Card | Artsystamper Digitals - Aster Garden



Hello!

Recently I was lucky enough to win a digital image set from Beverly Cole of Artsystamper Digitals and I chose "Aster Garden", which features this gorgeous floral design and sentiment. I used this set to create a CAS sympathy card.

I designed my layout in PowerPoint and printed it on 110# Neenah Solar White Card Stock. After I painted the floral with plain/pearlized watercolors, I cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die and adhered it onto the front of an A2 top-folding card base. The card was then finished with assorted gems to add a bit of dimension. I had so much fun coloring this image and I look forward to coming up with many different color combos in the future!


Bev's images are so well-drawn and I can't wait to add more sets to my digital collection! You can find her work on Etsy - Artsystamper.


Thanks so much for joining me and for taking the time to comment!

Challenges:










Rachelle

12 comments:

  1. beautifully coloured floral image, it seems to shimmer, love the size of the digi and your sentiment is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love that image and your watercoloring is wonderful. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really very pretty,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this card. You colored this flower beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is stunning Rachelle! I love that image and your watercoloring is gorgeous, so colorful!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, the gems are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job and I love the coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely, cheerful card! Beautifully colored too!

    Thank you for participating in the Happy Little Stampers watercolor challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next HLS Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Happy Little Stampers

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Rachelle. I can see why you like the sentiment. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your designs! this is absolutely gorgeous!! thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog! http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful image and even more beautiful water coloring, I absolutely adore the sentiment.
    Thank you for sharing at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    Hugs.
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. your flower is beautifully colored, you made a wonderful card
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete