Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Birthday Card | Rainbow Shaker

Hey there!

I wanted to share this card that I recently created for my youngest sister's birthday. I love using a "sunshine & rainbows" theme for birthday cards and this shaker mix really sparkles! 

All of these great sequins/confetti pieces came from Cartwright's Sequins, which has an unbelievable selection of glittery goodness! I think I bought every style of "Moonshine" sequin on their website and have been creating my own amazing custom shaker mixes ever since.

I die cut all of the images, created my rainbow by blending distress oxide inks, filled and attached the shaker window to the card front using foam tape, glued and/or popped up all of the other elements with foam dots and stamped my sentiment (very carefully of course!)

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment