Monday, October 23, 2023

Halloween Card | Whimsy Stamps - "Hocus Pocus Kittens" Clear Stamp Set


Hi!

Here's a cute kitten (from Whimsy's Hocus Pocus Kittens Clear Stamp Set) who is looking for a few treats this Halloween! I created the background by blending Brushos Watercolor Crystals with pearlized paints and Distress Oxide Inks, trimmed it down to 4" x 5.25" and attached it to a top-folding A2 card base. 


The kitten was stamped with VersaMark Ink, watercolored as a golden tabby and die cut. I added a bit more shine by die cutting my word sentiments (Happy Large Word Die & Happy Halloween Word Die Set) from contrasting glitter paper and gluing them in place. The kitten was popped up with foam tape to sit on top of the "Happy" die cut and I added a few stamped bats and copper sequins to finish up the card!




Thanks so much for joining me here today and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Challenge.

    ReplyDelete