Thursday, November 4, 2021

Christmas Card | Pink & Main - "Snow Sweet" Stamp Set

 


Hello!

I’m sharing a shaker card today featuring the NEW Stamp of the Month Set, “Snow Sweet!” I am a huge snowman fan and these little snow people are so cute! I mixed together a ton of new products and tried a dark red background for my snowy scene, instead of the traditional blues/purples!


I ink blended the background with Distress Oxide Inks: “Barn Door”, “Ripe Persimmon”, “Aged Mahogany” and “Black Soot”. The panel was spritzed with shimmer mist, spattered with gold watercolor and trimmed down to fit a top-folding A2 card base. I inked another panel with “Worn Lipstick” and “Barn Door” DOI’s, die cut it with one of the “Stacked Snowflake” Images and glued it to the red background panel.



I stamped, colored and die cut several of the snowman images from the “Snow Sweet” Set because I wasn’t quite sure which one I was going to use and it’s always good to have a few ‘extras’ on hand! I die cut two frames using the “Notched Corners” Die Set, glued them together and attached the frame to the back of a sloped, die cut snow bank. I stamped the sentiment onto the snow bank using my MISTI, added a piece of acetate to the backside of the frame and covered the skinny frame/snow bank with foam tape.


I added lots of shaker bits to the center of the card front, carefully peeled away all of the release paper and pressed the shaker window panel in place on the card front. The little snowman in the knitted hat was popped up with foam tape to finish up the card design! Now that I have this design created, I’m going to use the other two snow people to crank out a couple more cards exactly like this! Head over to the Pink & Main Shop to check out the NEW Stamp of the Month options for this adorable set!

Thanks for stopping by and take care!
Hugs - Rachelle

5 comments:

  1. A brilliant shaker card with an adorable snowman,hope you're well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this snowman card in all red. I love snowmen too and I use them all winter long!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachelle, this is so adorable! They melt MY heart!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute Rachelle!! The little snowmen are adorable and I love the gorgeous shaker design with the snowflake inside! Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red is so eye catching. It's a really lovely card. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete