Tuesday, October 26, 2021

All Occasion Card | Picket Fence Studios - "Watercolor Roses" & "I Love You" Word Die

 

Hello!

I've got a soft floral card to share with you today featuring this lovely new stamp set, "Watercolor Roses" from Picket Fence Studios! I wanted to try a pale blush background and top it with coral/pink roses - this is not a go-to color palette for me but I'm trying to stretch myself a bit to try some different color combos!

Here are some of the products I used:



Slim Line Stitched & Scalloped Rectangles and Alpha Die Cutting System

The watercolor roses were stamped, water colored and die cut. I die cut the stitched scalloped rectangle from a pale blush card stock and applied a light coat of Paper Glaze Lux Color "A" from the Nutcracker Ballet Ombre Set through the Slim Line Plaid One Stencil onto the center panel and I spattered it with a bit of watercolor; this added a wonderful pearly texture to my background!

Once this panel was dry, I reassembled the scalloped rectangle onto the front of a slim line card base, adding a white die cut frame on top for a bit of dimension. The scripty word sentiment was die cut twice and glued/stacked together. The floral bouquet was popped on top with foam tape and the words were glued into place. I finished the card with an assortment of sequins from the "Birthday Candles Sequins Mix Plus" - this is an amazing mix of pastel candies, pink-ish iridescent sequins and striped birthday candles!




Thank you for taking the time to stop by today and please take care!
Happy crafting!
Hugs - Rachelle

4 comments:

  1. You created a beautiful textured background for the gorgeous roses Rachelle,the colours are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe not be your 'go to' but I'm sure glad you went there for these gorgeous roses, Red!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. I love the detail you added to the background. Such a pretty card. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Rachelle! I love the pretty flowers and gorgeous embossed background, so sparkly!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete