Tuesday, August 3, 2021

All Occasion Card | Pink & Main - "Big Hello" Die Set


Hello!

Today I’ve got a shiny butterfly card I created for a special friend with a sparkly personality! I combined some of my favorite recent products - the “Butterfly Sketches” Stamp/Die Set and the “Stained Glass” Stencil with the NEW “Big Hello” Die Set.

I started by ink blending a panel with “Worn Lipstick” and “Picked Raspberry" Distress Oxide Inks. I then used glitter paste to create this gorgeous pattern with the stencil - the moisture of the paste reacted with the DOI’s and created small areas of shadows that add so much dimension! I can’t wait to try this product combination again! The inked panel was die cut with a “Layered A2 Rectangle Die” measuring 3.75” x 5” and attached to an A2-sized card front.  

I die cut the word only from the NEW “Big Hello” Die Set twice from heavy black card stock and glued/stacked them together; another silver glitter paper die cut (from the Metallics Glitter Paper Pack) was attached on top and the word was glued to the stenciled panel. I added the silver heat embossed butterfly and a few of the “Essential Pearls” to finish up this card!

Thanks so much for joining me and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Rachelle 

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. I love the silvery glitter against the vibrant pinks. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always a stunning card in beautiful colours,hope all is well with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachelle! I love the black and pink colors and that sparkly stenciled background is beautiful! I hope all is good with you :)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachelle the tree dies aren't Spellbinder (I looked them out) but are Creative Expressions, Sue Wilson Festive Collection Winter Trees

    ReplyDelete