Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Christmas Card | Picket Fence Studios - "Arctic Winter" & "Winter Forest Scenery"


Hey there!

I just love the "Christmas in July" theme because it helps me stock up on my card stash and here's a stenciled design featuring two of Picket Fence Studios' newest releases - the "Arctic Winter" and "Slim Line Winter Forest Scenery" Stencils! This would be an easy card to mass produce since it's all inked on the front panel of a kraft card base!

I masked off rows of the "Arctic Winter" Stencil with painter's tape and using one of the smallest "Life Changing Blender Brushes", I inked my knitted sweater pattern with Hero Arts' "Unicorn" ink and "Candied Apple" DOI. The pine trees from the "Winter Forest Scenery" Stencil were heavily inked with several green DOI's and while they were still slightly wet, I spattered the top of the card with diluted white paint, which softened into the green trees and looking like falling snow! 

I heat embossed the greeting from the "Joyeux Noel" Stamp Set and added the twine accent to separate the trees from the sweater pattern. A few white snowflakes from the "Icicles" Sequins Mix were added to finish the card! I just love this rustic look for a CAS Christmas card design!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave comments! Take Care!

Challenges:









Happy crafting and have a great day!
Rachelle

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card Rachelle! I LOVE the one layer design and the beautiful kraft base, the stenciling looks amazing! I hope you are doing well, my friend!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colours look really vivid against the kraft card,I can never achieve that,a beautiful combination of stencils,take care and enjoy the good weather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and striking! I love the bright, saturated colors and the "snow". Thanks for playing along with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card :) Thank you for joining us at IKEsWORLD this month. Hugs Mimi DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! Love the sweater look on the base of the card - so detailed. The colors are so vibrant on the Kraft. Thanks for sharing over at the Holly and Ivy Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Nordic inspired card and I love anything on kraft cardstock! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete