Monday, March 1, 2021

Christmas Card | Merry Little Christmas Challenge - March


Hello! 

It’s the first of the month and that means the start of a new “Anything Goes” Challenge over on the the Merry Little Christmas Blog! Today is my final DT project for the MLCCB because I am reducing my DT responsibilities a bit and I’m so grateful to Leslie for the opportunity to be a part of such a wonderful team! 

I’m finishing up with a mostly die cut card featuring Lawn Fawn and Cricut images. This window card opens up to this simple snowy scene and a pearlized deer silhouette! It’s always fun to try and use die cut/punch shapes to create a design and I really like the Lawn Fawn scripty word as the singular sentiment. Here’s a shot at the inside and I used the negative circle cut from the front and adhered it to the back of the card base as the sentiment/signature area!


Thanks so much for joining me today and stay safe!
Rachelle

5 comments:

  1. OH WOW ... this is AWESOME Rachelle! LOVE that wooded scene behind the deer! Great job! Hope you're staying safe & healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! Wonderful winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous project Rachelle,stay safe Meg xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachelle, you are doing much better at pre-Christmas card making than I had envisioned! This one is really spectacular!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool Christmas card! Loving the scene of the deer in the woods after seeing a peek of it through the card window front! Gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete