Friday, March 12, 2021

All Occasion Card| Pink & Main - "Berry Sweet"


 Happy Friday!

I’m here with this adorable  bear who has eaten his way through the strawberry patch! I used the NEW Berry Sweet Stamp & Die Set and I began by stamping, coloring and die cutting the berry vine image three times. I glued the die cuts down on the front of an A2 top-folding card base, overlapping them slightly and trimming the overhang from the reverse side so that the berry patch extended the full width of the card front.



The remaining images were stamped, water colored and die cut. I cut a piece of the green striped pattern paper from the “Sunshine and Smiles” Paper Pad (measuring 1.5” x 4.25”), backed it with craft foam and adhered it over the bottom part of the berry vines. 



The bear was popped into place with foam tape and the other images were adhered with liquid adhesive. As usual – I forgot to stamp the sentiment on the front until the very end! I used one of the amazing sentiments from the “Sunny Greetings” Stamp Set and carefully stamped it using the MISTI! I was happy with the way this limited color palette turned out and really like the pattern paper holding this scene together! Hope you do, too! 


Head over to the Pink & Main Facebook and Instagram Pages for more creative inspiration and be sure to check out the blog next week for SNEAK PEEKS of the new release!!
 
Take care and have a great weekend!
Rachelle

5 comments:

  1. That adorable bear is definitely enjoying those strawberries,a brilliant layout and card,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm. These strawberries make me wish it was strawberry season. Won't be too much longer and they should have them in the stores soon from Florida as their Strawberry Festival I think is in March. This is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet berry-eating bear, Rachelle! Seems to me we were on the same wavelength today! wink!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable is right. He's so cute. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah he is so cute, what a great make, hope all is well, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete