Monday, February 1, 2021

Christmas Card | Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog


Hello!

It’s the first of the month and that means the start of another challenge over at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!  As always - we have an "Anything Goes" theme and we can't wait to see your Christmas projects in our gallery! I'm the host this month and I look forward to reviewing all of the entries!

I chose a traditional feel for this project and my square card features lots of layers, pattern papers and a bit of ribbon! I hope you will join us this month and get a head start on your Christmas cards now that you have had a bit of time to recover in the new year!

Thanks so much for joining me today and take care!

Rachelle

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous traditional Christmas colours and image,a beautiful card Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, lovely traditional card, stay safe, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Rachelle! Love your background papers and the image/design are just fabulous! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachelle, this is absolutely stunning! How am I seeing all these bird stamps for the first time?
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet birdie with the collage, Rachelle - love it!! Thanks for the inspiration at Merry Little Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Rachelle. Love your bird and the colours.
    Lou xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - I love the touches of color on your stamped image!

    ReplyDelete