Saturday, January 30, 2021

Valentine's Day Shaker Card | Pink and Main - "Rawr"


Hello!

I LOVE shaker cards and I've got a cute Valentine's Day version for you today featuring lots of great products from Pink and Main's latest release! I'm also a huge fan of all things dinosaur so pairing this cutie with the bright magenta pattern paper just makes me happy! : )

I used the largest new Mod Stitched Rectangle Die to create my shaped card base and added a smaller die cut panel (from the new All Occasion Floral Paper Pad) on top. I stamped, watercolored and die cut the images from the "Rawr" Stamp Set and backed each with an additional blank die cut. 


To create the shaker, I die cut oval frames from black and white card stock using the new Layered Oval Dies. The larger black oval was glued to the center of the card front. I stacked/glued three white frames together for dimension/stability and added an acetate panel to the back. Small strips of foam tape were attached just behind the frame and the edges were brushed with my anti-static powder tool. The shaker bits were piled into the center of the black oval and the acetate panel was carefully adhered into place. The stamped images were glued to the shaker and I added baker's twine to the top to finish up the card!

This little guy fits perfectly into the oval frame and I love that adorable banner at the bottom! Thanks so much for joining me today and you can always find amazing inspiration on the Pink and Main Facebook and Instagram Pages!

Challenges:







Have a great weekend and take care!
Rachelle

7 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so cute and colorful Rachelle!! I love the fabulous shaker design and the way you colored that adorable dinosaur, such a fun card! Enjoy your weekend & take care.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most fun Valentine cards I have seen in a long time,love the pink background and the shades of green on the dinosaur,the shaker element is the perfect finishing touch.Snow and freezing icy weather here,hope you are well Meg x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who could resist this Din-a-mic guy?? Fabulous, Red!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has to be the cutest dinosaur stamp I’ve seen yet!!maybe ‘‘tis the great colour combo making him stand out more. And it’s a shaker card!! Well played!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing card, Rachelle! Love your color choice, and the image is just too adorable. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and fun shaker card you've created!!! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sweet and lovely! So glad you have shared this with us at Colour Crazy. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete