Monday, December 21, 2020

All Occasion Card | Graciellie Design - "Love Kittens"

Hello!

I'm still creating with Graciellie's latest release, "Love Kittens", and I chose a Tortoiseshell cat for this design! I've had a scrap of this pattern paper for about 10 years and decided it was time to use it up - now I won't feel guilty throwing the remaining 3"x3" scrap piece away! (or maybe I'll keep it?!)


I printed, watercolored and fussy cut the cat image from 100# white card stock. The gold frame was created by gluing three die cuts together for a bit of dimension and the speech bubble sentiment was printed/die cut. I attached the pattern paper to a white card base, glued the frame in place and popped the cat/sentiment off the base with layers of foam tape. I added some gold sequins for a bit of shine to finish things up! 

 head over to her store and check it out!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Challenges:




Take care and stay safe!
Rachelle

6 comments:

  1. This kitten is absolutely adorable,love the markings you have given the face and the colours you used,he looks as though he is looking out of a window and speaking to you. I'm daft enough to think my cat "speaks ' to me, his vocal range is huge. Love this materpiece. The whole of Scotland is going into lockdown on Boxing day,so all non essential shops bars restaurants etc will be closed Schools are also closing for an unspecified period. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.Love Meg xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Rachelle! This kitty makes me smile! All's well in our part of town. Hope it is in yours as well. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meow-zers this kitty is so darling!! You do have a way with this guy, Red... sure you're not a Cat person??
    Please don't ever throw a scrap [or snippet] of something this cute away!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that kitten is adorable Rachelle!! Gorgeous design and colors, love the background paper and your coloring is stunning as always! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas my friend!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha funny AND cute. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great creation Rachelle. Your colouring of the Kitten is awesome.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete