Friday, October 2, 2020

Halloween Card | Ellen Hutson - "Happy Haunting" By Julie Ebersole



Yippee!

I'm so excited to share this card with you! I love "GOOGLY" Eyes and have been collecting every shape/size/color for as long as I can remember! Any time I can break open the box filled with these creepy eyeballs, it's a very good day! 

This CAS layout is a modified version of another Halloween card I've already posted this season but I changed it up a bit by adding more of the images from Julie Ebersole's "Happy Haunting" and her older 2017 stamp set, "Wonky Backdrops". I used the same ink-blended star background but added a heat-embossed vellum ghost, a googly-eyed potion and the perky pumpkin. This set is so much fun to work with and here is a peek at the inside sentiment! 


Challenge Submissions:









Thanks so much for stopping by!
Rachelle

17 comments:

  1. Rachelle, I love these older Julie sets! You're going to have even more places to use those googly eyes next week! wink!
    This is totally a Halloween TREAT!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this!! So cute, perfect Halloween card. And i love a pun. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant fun card love your characters and sentiment,a not too scary Halloween card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh....sooooo cute! That little vellum ghost is adorable, and the inside sentiment is just as sweet! Thanks for playing with our Retro Rubber challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Rachelle! Fabulous CAS design and very cute vellum ghost, I love googly eyes too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your jar of googly eyes is spooktacular. Everything is better with googly eyes. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your googly eyes - and that CAS design is amazing - fab sentiment!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card! Super cute :) Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love google eyes too! This is adorable and so simple and effective. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG ... that jar of googlie eyes is AWESOME! I'll have to remember that trick! Well done ... awesome Halloween inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card, I love the jar of eyes. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE how clean you kept this card! Thanks so much for participating with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! I too love googly eyes and what a great idea to use them in the jar. So glad you were inspired to join us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! I love the background and what a great idea to use vellum for the ghost. Never thought of that. Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the googly eyes!!! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun card - the googly eyes!!! Too cute - thanks of joining in on the fun at lost coast designs!!

    ReplyDelete