Monday, October 26, 2020

Christmas Card | Graciellie Design - "Festive Swag Mini" & "Festive Poinsettia Bundle"


Hello!

I'd like to share a contemporary country Christmas card with you today featuring the new "Festive Swag" mini stamp set from Graciellie Design! I combined this beautiful swag with one of Gracie's older images, the "Christmas Wreath" from the "Festive Poinsettia" Bundle, and added a barn siding/shiplap background complete the look! I love the fact that I can choose images from multiple sets to create something entirely new and unique - here are the two sets I used!




I pulled the images into PowerPoint and created a wreath to fit a 6" square card base. The image was printed on 100# card stock, watercolored and fussy cut. I created the barn siding by dry brushing diluted white paint onto an entire piece of 8.5" x 11" kraft card stock. Once dry, I trimmed the paper into 3/4" strips, glued them onto a piece of card stock starting at the bottom and overlapped each strip by about 1/8". When all the strips were glued down, I trimmed the panel to 5 1/2 " square and attached it to the card base. I was really happy with the way this dimensional barn siding turned out!!! Yippee!


The wreath was attached to the barn siding panel with foam tape and the card was finished with a heat-embossed sentiment and sparkling sequins. Gracie has some wonderful new 2020 holiday sets -> @gracielliedesign and a great sale going on right now!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Challenge Submissions:





Rachelle

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful wreath and love all the decoupaged layers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing make Rachelle,love your merged image and beautiful colouring,the distressed background the perfect backdrop ,a wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your barn wood siding, Rachelle - and every beautifully colored bloom! You are a WIZARD with those digitals!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful creation Rachelle.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW< this is stunning, I love the image and your background looks ace as well. You now have me addicted to Gracielle Designs!! Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Beautiful colouring in.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete