Saturday, June 29, 2019

Birthday Card | Hello Bluebird Stamps - Farmyard Little Bits

Howdy!

Can these cows from Hello Bluebird be any cuter??? I just love the expressions on their faces! This birthday card features images from the Farmyard Little Bits Set. 

I ink blended the clouds and rolling hills with an assortment of Distress Oxide Inks, spattered everything with diluted inks and spritzed with water; once dry, everything was die cut. I cut the outer frame from 110# white card stock 5 times - glued/stacked them together. This dimensional frame was glued to the front of an A-2 horizontal top-folding card front. The rolling hills were glued down to the background cloud panel and adhered into place inside the frame.

The images were stamped, colored and die cut. I cut extras from plain white card stock and glued them behind the colored images to give the items some additional weight. Everything was either glued or popped up with foam tape to give the scene added dimension. I heat embossed the sentiment with white powder, die cut it with a narrow banner and glued it into place. I added a few light blue sequins to the sunny sky to finish up the card. This card just makes me smile! 🙂


I have entered this card into the following challenges:








Thanks so much for spending some time with me today!
Rachelle

15 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, this is too cute and too fun! UDDERLY adorable in fact! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (punny!) STASH with us this fortnight! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee Hee - Thanks Lauren - that was very A-"Moos"-ing! :D

      Delete
  2. I had to laugh right away by seeing the card and text; so funny! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful. I love the cute cows. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are cuties - aren't they? All of Hello Bluebird's images are so well-drawn! :)

      Delete
  4. How cute!! Love the little scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! Love the way you made your fields look and the cows are too cute! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!! those are the cutest little cows I've ever seen and the scene you created is so beautiful.
    Love the sentiment too.
    Thank you for playing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria! Thank you so much - HBB's images are really cute!

      Delete
  7. This couldn't be any cuter!! Love the little cows and the vibrant colours are incredible. The scene is gorgeous, really love the stripes of green on the hill and the sentiment is perfect for our challenge theme. I'm so very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shona - thanks so much for the kind comments! : ) Love the Time Out Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE those cute cows!! I may need to buy that set... Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete