Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Birthday Card | MFT's "You're Rawr-Some"


Hey There!

I wanted to share a “Dino-Mite” card with you today! 😊 It’s for a family member who is turning 65 and I thought this was perfect for her as she completes her Medicare sign-up paperwork!

I stamped, watercolored and die cut all of the images from MFT’s retired stamp set “You’re Rawr-Some”. I cut a 3.75” x 5.5” panel from white cardstock, die cut the cloud and backed the panel with craft foam. A digital sentiment and a strip of MFT’sBlack & White Stripes Paper were adhered to the bottom of the panel. I glued the background foliage directly onto the panel and popped up both the dinosaur and cloud with foam tape for a bit of dimension. This entire panel was glued onto the front of a top-folding A-2 white card base and it was finished with a sprinkling of Lucy’s Little Things – Clear Iridescent Mix Jewels. I love this jewel mix – it takes on whatever color is nearby and is super versatile!

Here is the digital sentiment I created for the inside of the card:

Thanks for stopping by!
Rachelle

I submitted this card for Seize the Birthday's "Anything Goes" Challenge!




No comments:

Post a Comment