Thursday, January 24, 2019


Hey there! 
I’m sharing a wedding shaker card with you today!  

The background was blended with distress oxide inks and adhered to a top-folding A-2 card base. I die cut Hello Bluebird’s Gallery Frame #3 several times from 100# white card stock and glued/stacked the interior frame together to create some depth; a piece of acetate was taped to the back of the frame stack. The scalloped part of the frame was glued directly to the inked base. I also die cut the frame from craft foam and adhered the center foam frame to the acetate backing. Three “Mr. & Mrs.” die cuts were glued/stacked together and adhered onto the acetate in the center of the top frame panel. I piled up an assortment of shaker fillers at the bottom of the card, adhered ScorTape to the craft foam and placed the frame in the card center. The front was finished with a pink heart rhinestone to compliment the shaker fill.

Thanks for joining me!
Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment