Thursday, July 5, 2018

Birthday Card | MFT - You're Rawr-Some


We need more teeth…open paddock 9 ! 

I ♥ LOVE  the Jurassic World franchise and happy to share this T-Rex Birthday Card with you today!

Pattern paper was die cut and glued to the front of a white top-folding A-2 card base to create the landscape background. I stamped, colored and die cut the T-Rex from MFT’s You’re Rawr-Some stamp set. I cut a frame out of the same white card stock and stamped the sentiment along the bottom using VersaFine black ink and my MISTI. I heat-set the ink and then glued the frame on to the card front.

I tied a silver cord around the T-Rex’s tail and attached the other end to the die cut balloon. The sun die cut was trimmed and glued to the card front and the T-Rex was popped off of the card front with foam tape. I also added Tonic's Ebony Black Nuvo Crystal Drops to his eyes to make them shiny and dimensional.

This card is for my young nephew but I plan to make a second version of this card for a 60-year old guy and the sentiment on the front will read: “At least you’re not extinct…” | inside “YET!”

Have a great day!

Rachelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment